Executive Director, Technology
Technology Help Desk
(757) 881-5461 x.12411
Our Mission: The Newport News Public Schools Technology Department provides innovative technology-based solutions and services to the staff, students, families, and community served by NNPS. We leverage state-of-the art infrastructure and classroom technologies that are as diverse as our community of learners. The Technology Department ensures global access to information and is integral to the NNPS mission of graduating students who are College, Career, and Citizen Ready.
Newport News Public Schools is committed to ensuring that EVERY student can participate in learning -- anytime, anywhere. CoNNected at Home Support provides several resources to help NNPS students and their families connect, engage, and succeed.
Helpful tips when submitting a Help Desk Work Order:
- Verify or add details about your location.
- Select the "Problem Type" icon that best describes your issue.
- Provide a detailed description of your problem or request.
- Enter the NNPS tag number of the device you're having a problem with (enter 9999 if NNPS tag is N/A).
- Attach any relevant documents (request forms, screenshots, error messages) that you'd like the technician to see.
- Click the "Submit" button.
Questions? Contact your school/site Technology Support Specialist (TSS) or call the Technology Help Desk at 881-5461 x.12411.