Office - Direct Dial (757)591-4537 Fax (757)591-9226
Penny Norton, Records Manager
Melissa Goodrich, Records Management Specialist II
Karen Carvell, Records Management Specialist I
Melissa Hawks, Records Management Specialist I
- About NNPS
- NNPS Directory
- GED Transcripts
- Virginia Enrollment Requirements
- Family Educational Rights to Privacy for Parents
- Department of Labor and Industry - Youth Employment Certificates
NNPS Student Records/Transcript Request
*Download the transcript request form, print it, complete form, then sign form authorizing the release of this information. Mail with a copy of a valid picture ID or hand-deliver with transcript fee ($2.00 per copy requested, cash or money order) to the following address:
Newport News Public Schools
Attention: Central Records
12465 Warwick Blvd.
Newport News, VA 23606
If you have any questions, please call us at (757) 591-4537.
- In lieu of printing the transcript request form, you may provide us with a written letter to include the following information:
- Full legal name (maiden name, if applicable)
- Date of birth
- Newport News school last attended
- Last school year attended and/or graduated
- Signature which authorizes the release of this information
- Daytime phone number
- An address where the transcript is to be mailed
- A copy of a valid pictured ID
- Transcript fee - $2.00 per copy requested (cash or money order only)
- If you graduated from or attended a NNPS school within the last five years, your records are at the school. Records for those graduating or attending before that time as well as all special education records are at the Administration Building. Hours are 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- The $2 fee includes a transcript and a test card. If you are getting the transcript for the Department of Motor Vehicles, you may also request a cumulative card. Individual Education Plans (IEPs) and health information may also be included, if desired. Information beyond these items is 10 cents a page. If you have any questions, please call us at (757) 591-4537.